It's widely thought that the three most stressful events that can happen in the life of a child are the death of a...
The title of this article is taken from the Sicilian saying Revenge is a dish best served cold. Aside from all of the...
The period of a child's development from five to eight years is a great time to be a parent. Children this age are...
Children who grow up with divorced or separated parents are subject to a number of disruptions in their personal and...
One of the most overemphasized negotiating points in custody conflict resolution is the frequency of phone contact with...
Smat Parenting During and After Divorce: What to Do When Your Child Tells You He or She Was Hit at the Co-Parent's House
There is a difference between being spanked and being hit. Neither spanking nor hitting a child is a particularly good...
Most of children's academic problems that are related to divorce occur because parents are challenged by the...
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner
- Managing Children's Anger About Divorce or Separation
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Telephone Contact Issues
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: How to Set Up a Long-Term Visitation Schedule
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Visitation Tantrums