At various points in this article you will see the term custodial parent. This is a legal term. When it is used here it...
One of the most overemphasized negotiating points in custody conflict resolution is the frequency of phone contact with...
The period of a child's development from five to eight years is a great time to be a parent. Children this age are...
Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: What to Do When Your Child Is Acting Out Sexually During or After a Visit
Many parents' biggest nightmare is that their child might be sexually abused. In a high proportion of sexual...
The best present that any parents -- those who are happily married, divorcing, or divorced -- can give to their kids is...Source: Education.com
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner
- Managing Children's Anger About Divorce or Separation
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Telephone Contact Issues
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: How to Set Up a Long-Term Visitation Schedule
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Visitation Tantrums