Movies and Learning
Watch one of these family-friendly movies and your kids won't even realize they're learning something new. Here are the top educational movies for families.
With the Oscars airing on February 22, now is the time to introduce the budding critic to the components of a successful flick. Here's a checklist of elements in an engaging, ...
3-D movies have raised the bar for the moviegoing experience. With many movies coming out in 3-D, it's important get the facts on three-dimensional viewing and its effects on ...
Readers are eager, yet sometimes hesitant, to watch their favorite literary universe unfold on screen. We can be sorely disappointed or wondrously inspired.
We all need a little help from our friends, especially parents. Next time you're at your wit's end, turn to the silver screen.
With all the recent innovations in technology there are so many ways to capture every moment on film and to make home movies that rival Hollywood productions.
Award-Worthy Recipes and Snacks
Help your child learn healthy eating habits by transforming every kid's favorite food into a healthy, flavorful after-school snack.
Does your child love sushi? How about creating something a little different with these avocado sushi bites that have a little cucumber too!
Make yummy flavored popcorn with your kids. They'll learn more about their palate as well as how to make perfectly popped popcorn!
When it comes to kid-friendly food, chicken strips top the list. These strips cook up in a flash, and are so easy and fun to make, kids won't mind helping out.
You and your kids don't have to go out to a restaurant in order to enjoy delicious nachos. They're easy and fun to make any day of the week!
This dreamy combination of peanut butter and chocolate is a spectacularly simple recipe that is even safe for your young child to try.
- Autism Life Skills: 10 Essential Abilities for Children with ASD
- Cultural Bias in Teaching
- The Value of Art for the Preschool Child
- Strategies to Encourage Language Learning, Strategies to Support Language Development and Learning
- Physical Development Milestones: 1st Grade
- Want Your Kid to Ace the SAT? Advice from Someone Who's Taken it 25 Times!
- General Guidelines for Caregiver Interactions with Toddlers
- Classroom Environment
- Criterion-Referenced Tests
- Outdoor Education: An Entry to Careers In Science and Math For Diverse Populations