Tips for a Successful Fundraiser
Everything you need to know to help you build a fundraiser from the ground up.
Fun Fundraising Ideas
Need some inspiration? Here are some fun and unique ideas that will set your fundraiser apart from the rest.
Getting Involved at School
It's easy to get involved at school, and it's one of the best ways parents can make a difference in their child’s education.
Read more: School Fundraising
Here's an easy activity to play a county fair favorite: Paper Plate Ring Toss! Use paper plates to create the rings while teaching your child about direction and number values. ...
In this activity, throw a beanbag at a numbered target and help improve your preschooler's number recognition skills.
Make a fun dart board for your child to play with. Real darts are pointy and unsafe, but this activity works hand-eye coordination using homemade ping pong "darts"!
Nothing chases the blues away like a trip to the boardwalk. Bring the fun home with this do-it-yourself version that sneaks in some math practice.
5...4...3...2...1...blast off! In this printable coin toss game, kids get to journey to space as they try to toss coins through the rocket ship's window, earning points for ...
Here's an entertaining, printable coin toss game that lets you bring the fun of a carnival to the comfort of your very own home.
These printable blue ribbons are just the thing when you want to reward a job well done.
Time to get in touch with your wild side with these fun photo props! Make play time or photo time even more fun with these homemade props.
Help your child cut out and color these fun photo props, and have a ball playing dress up, doing a photo shoot, or anything that requires a moustache!
Your child will tap into his inner Homer Simpson while playing this fun printable coin toss game! Just print out this sheet, cut and fold along the lines, tape the donut to a ...
Today on Education.com
SUMMER LEARNINGJune Workbooks Are Here!
TECHNOLOGYAre Cell Phones Dangerous for Kids?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner