Question 1: How much energy do you have?
- Buckets. Hit me with your best shot!
- Plenty of energy, but not much money.
- I like things lower key.
- Lots, as long as I don't get bored.
Question 2: Which is your favorite kids' book?
- Where the Wild Things Are
- The Giving Tree
- Boxcar Children
- Harold and the Purple Crayon
Question 3: On the weekends, you'll find me:
- Hosting a big barbecue with lots of friends and family.
- Working on my newest DIY project.
- Hanging out with my kids.
- Painting, writing, or crafting.
Question 4: What was your favorite fundraiser as a kid?
- The fun fair. I still remember those wacky mirrors.
- The bake sale. Yum!
- The walk-a-thon. I would do anything for that blue ribbon!
- The cardboard and duct tape boat race.
Question 5: How much are you hoping to raise?
- A lot. We're trying to fund something big.
- As much as we can without a lot of investment.
- It doesn't matter as long as kids have fun and learn responsibility.
- I haven't really thought about it.
Question 6: Other people would describe me as:
- Organized to the max.
- Not afraid to get my hands dirty.
- Easy going and kid-centered.
- A creative whirlwind.
Question 7: Call me crazy, but I don't mind:
- Making lots of phone calls and networking.
- Improvising solutions.
- Giving kids space to learn and act on their own.
- Doing things differently.
Question 8: The perfect fundraiser would be:
- Big, crazy, and fun.
- Creative but not showy.
- Kid-oriented and full of learning opportunities.
- Unlike anything any other school has done.