Learning to write is developmentally important for nurturing literate children. Expert testimony and research findings about why writing is important. This section also provides tips on how to encourage children to write.
The most popular articles in this category
- The Write Stuff: Introducing Genre to Middle Schoolers
- Sixth Grade Reading and Writing: What to Expect
- Is Spell Check Creating a Generation of Dummies?
- Learning to Read and Write: Developmentally Appropriate Practices for Young Children
- Children Learn Print Concepts, Words, Phonemic Awareness, and Some Letter Names and Sounds as They Write