We live in a world where technological innovation and global competition are increasing at a pace never before seen....Source: U.S. Department of Education
Reducing the Harmful Impact of Media Violence Exposure: An Example of a Classroom-Based Program in Germany
Despite legislation that protects minors from violent media content in films, TV programs, and video games, such...Source: Video Game Special Edition Contributor
It is real! We, our children, all of us are immersed in this new era…the wired world era. It is definitely a...Source: Digital World Parenting Special Edition Contributor
A recent Future of Children volume explored the issue of children and electronic media. While many of the findings were...Source: Digital World Parenting Special Edition Contributor
If it's important to you to know what's in the media your children consume - or, more specifically, the video games your...Source: Video Game Special Edition Contributor
Today, all members of our society are influenced both directly and indirectly by powerful media vehicles, including...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
At the Children's Digital Media Center in Los Angeles, we have spent the last eight years exploring life on line and the...Source: Children's Digital Media Center Los Angeles
- Bullying Lesson Plan for a Bully-Free School
- Instant Message Novels: The Prose of the Future?
- How Can I Help My Child Become More Interested in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics?
- Reducing the Harmful Impact of Media Violence Exposure: An Example of a Classroom-Based Program in Germany
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?