Toys aren't just for kids! From softball to Super Soakers, toys offer plenty of ways for the whole family to play together. Read on to learn why toys are so important to children and how you can get in on the fun. Or, explore our Education.com Gift Guide for recommended toys, games and more!
showing 11 - 15 of 15
The most popular articles in this category
- Developmentally Appropriate Materials for Preschool and Kindergarten Children (Ages 3-6)
- The Learning Power of Lego
- Toys and Materials for Preschool Play
- Developmentally Appropriate Materials for First- Through Fourth Grade Children (Ages 6-10)
- Music Education for Kids: Does Music Make Kids Smarter?