Language is such an important part of life and your baby is developing in communication a long way before he utters his first word. Language development begins from the day your baby is born! Read on for information about language development, infant communication, developmental milestones, stages of language development, and communicating with your infant.
The most popular articles in this category
- How Children Learn to Talk
- 30,000 Words: Is Your Child Getting Enough?
- Stages of Language Development: First Words, Multiple Word Utterances, Grammatical Morphemes
- Meaningful Differences in the Everyday Experience of Young American Children
- General Guidelines for Caregiver Interactions with Toddlers