What can parents do to help their children eat healthy and stay active in order to avoid being overweight?
Recent Findings on Childhood Obesity
- Help Your Kids Lose Weight by Losing Weight Yourself
- Do As I Say, Not as I Do: 5 Ways Schools Make Students Less Healthy
- Food Processing and Obesity
- Obesity Surgery in Children - Too Much – Too Soon!
- How to Raise a Healthy and Happy Eater: Follow a Division of Responsibility in Feeding
- Evaluation and Management of Childhood and Teen Obesity
Quick Facts on Obesity
Screening for Childhood Overweight and Obesity
Interventions for Obesity
Tips for Parents to Address Childhood Obesity
At the individual level, childhood obesity is the result of an imbalance between the calories a child consumes as food...Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
You can join the effort to combat the child obesity crisis, and ensure the health of your own children, with these...Source: Education.com
Over the past five years, researchers, nutritionists, and politicians have been calling attention to the growing...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
It’s no secret that all of America weighs 25 pounds more than it did just 30 years ago. Just go to the mall or to...Source: Obesity Prevention Special Edition Contributor