What can parents do to help their children eat healthy and stay active in order to avoid being overweight?
Recent Findings on Childhood Obesity
- Help Your Kids Lose Weight by Losing Weight Yourself
- Do As I Say, Not as I Do: 5 Ways Schools Make Students Less Healthy
- Food Processing and Obesity
- Obesity Surgery in Children - Too Much – Too Soon!
- How to Raise a Healthy and Happy Eater: Follow a Division of Responsibility in Feeding
- Evaluation and Management of Childhood and Teen Obesity
Nutrition 101: What We Eat Impacts Our Weight
You can join the effort to combat the child obesity crisis, and ensure the health of your own children, with these...Source: Education.com
You may not be surprised to learn that many overweight children and adolescents are teased and made fun of by peers at...
Children are increasingly becoming overweight and less physically active, to the point that childhood obesity is a...
Surgical treatment for obesity in children is very controversial and should only be considered as a last resort. Obesity...