What can parents do to help their children eat healthy and stay active in order to avoid being overweight?
Recent Findings on Childhood Obesity
- Help Your Kids Lose Weight by Losing Weight Yourself
- Do As I Say, Not as I Do: 5 Ways Schools Make Students Less Healthy
- Food Processing and Obesity
- Obesity Surgery in Children - Too Much – Too Soon!
- How to Raise a Healthy and Happy Eater: Follow a Division of Responsibility in Feeding
- Evaluation and Management of Childhood and Teen Obesity
Quick Facts on Obesity
Screening for Childhood Overweight and Obesity
Interventions for Obesity
Tips for Parents to Address Childhood Obesity
First Lady Michelle Obama announces that she will be leading the national effort against childhood obesity. Find out...
New nutrition guidelines announce that school meals need to reduce sodium, add fruits, vegetables and whole grains, and...
What Are Overweight and Obesity? The terms "overweight" and "obesity" refer to a person's overall body weight and where...Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Here is a list of the types of bullying experiences that some people go through. Have you ever experienced any of...Source: Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity at Yale University