What can parents do to help their children eat healthy and stay active in order to avoid being overweight?
Recent Findings on Childhood Obesity
- Help Your Kids Lose Weight by Losing Weight Yourself
- Do As I Say, Not as I Do: 5 Ways Schools Make Students Less Healthy
- Food Processing and Obesity
- Obesity Surgery in Children - Too Much – Too Soon!
- How to Raise a Healthy and Happy Eater: Follow a Division of Responsibility in Feeding
- Evaluation and Management of Childhood and Teen Obesity
Quick Facts on Obesity
Screening for Childhood Overweight and Obesity
Interventions for Obesity
Tips for Parents to Address Childhood Obesity
At the individual level, childhood obesity is the result of an imbalance between the calories a child consumes as food...Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
You can join the effort to combat the child obesity crisis, and ensure the health of your own children, with these...
Tips from the WATCH clinic at the UCSF (University of California in San Francisco) Children’s Hospital The number of...Source: Obesity Prevention Special Edition Contributor