What can parents do to help their children eat healthy and stay active in order to avoid being overweight?
Recent Findings on Childhood Obesity
- Help Your Kids Lose Weight by Losing Weight Yourself
- Do As I Say, Not as I Do: 5 Ways Schools Make Students Less Healthy
- Food Processing and Obesity
- Obesity Surgery in Children - Too Much – Too Soon!
- How to Raise a Healthy and Happy Eater: Follow a Division of Responsibility in Feeding
- Evaluation and Management of Childhood and Teen Obesity
Quick Facts on Obesity
Screening for Childhood Overweight and Obesity
Interventions for Obesity
Tips for Parents to Address Childhood Obesity
Tips from the WATCH clinic at the UCSF (University of California in San Francisco) Children’s Hospital The number of...Source: Obesity Prevention Special Edition Contributor
Television has traditionally been the preferred medium for children’s food advertising, but the landscape is changing...Source: Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity at Yale University
You can join the effort to combat the child obesity crisis, and ensure the health of your own children, with these...Source: Education.com
It’s no secret that all of America weighs 25 pounds more than it did just 30 years ago. Just go to the mall or to...Source: Obesity Prevention Special Edition Contributor