What can parents do to help their children eat healthy and stay active in order to avoid being overweight?
Recent Findings on Childhood Obesity
- Help Your Kids Lose Weight by Losing Weight Yourself
- Do As I Say, Not as I Do: 5 Ways Schools Make Students Less Healthy
- Food Processing and Obesity
- Obesity Surgery in Children - Too Much – Too Soon!
- How to Raise a Healthy and Happy Eater: Follow a Division of Responsibility in Feeding
- Evaluation and Management of Childhood and Teen Obesity
Quick Facts on Obesity
Screening for Childhood Overweight and Obesity
Interventions for Obesity
Tips for Parents to Address Childhood Obesity
At the individual level, childhood obesity is the result of an imbalance between the calories a child consumes as food...Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Surgical treatment for obesity in children is very controversial and should only be considered as a last resort. Obesity...Source: Obesity Prevention Special Edition Contributor
As a new parent, you may know what age is optimal to begin weaning your baby off the breast or bottle, but how do you...