What can parents do to help their children eat healthy and stay active in order to avoid being overweight?
Recent Findings on Childhood Obesity
- Help Your Kids Lose Weight by Losing Weight Yourself
- Do As I Say, Not as I Do: 5 Ways Schools Make Students Less Healthy
- Food Processing and Obesity
- Obesity Surgery in Children - Too Much – Too Soon!
- How to Raise a Healthy and Happy Eater: Follow a Division of Responsibility in Feeding
- Evaluation and Management of Childhood and Teen Obesity
Quick Facts on Obesity
Screening for Childhood Overweight and Obesity
Interventions for Obesity
Tips for Parents to Address Childhood Obesity
As a new parent, you may know what age is optimal to begin weaning your baby off the breast or bottle, but how do you...Source: Education.com
Doctors and scientists are concerned about the rise of obesity in children and youth because obesity may lead to the...Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Surgical treatment for obesity in children is very controversial and should only be considered as a last resort. Obesity...Source: Obesity Prevention Special Edition Contributor
Tips from the WATCH clinic at the UCSF (University of California in San Francisco) Children’s Hospital The number of...Source: Obesity Prevention Special Edition Contributor