What can parents do to help their children eat healthy and stay active in order to avoid being overweight?
Recent Findings on Childhood Obesity
- Help Your Kids Lose Weight by Losing Weight Yourself
- Do As I Say, Not as I Do: 5 Ways Schools Make Students Less Healthy
- Food Processing and Obesity
- Obesity Surgery in Children - Too Much – Too Soon!
- How to Raise a Healthy and Happy Eater: Follow a Division of Responsibility in Feeding
- Evaluation and Management of Childhood and Teen Obesity
Quick Facts on Obesity
Screening for Childhood Overweight and Obesity
Interventions for Obesity
Tips for Parents to Address Childhood Obesity
Obesity in America is becoming a huge problem, especially in children. Statistics show that almost 60% of children in...Source: Education.com Member Contribution
It’s no secret that all of America weighs 25 pounds more than it did just 30 years ago. Just go to the mall or to...Source: Obesity Prevention Special Edition Contributor
Over the past five years, researchers, nutritionists, and politicians have been calling attention to the growing...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
Here is a list of the types of bullying experiences that some people go through. Have you ever experienced any of...Source: Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity at Yale University