What can parents do to help their children eat healthy and stay active in order to avoid being overweight?
Recent Findings on Childhood Obesity
- Help Your Kids Lose Weight by Losing Weight Yourself
- Do As I Say, Not as I Do: 5 Ways Schools Make Students Less Healthy
- Food Processing and Obesity
- Obesity Surgery in Children - Too Much – Too Soon!
- How to Raise a Healthy and Happy Eater: Follow a Division of Responsibility in Feeding
- Evaluation and Management of Childhood and Teen Obesity
Quick Facts on Obesity
Screening for Childhood Overweight and Obesity
Interventions for Obesity
Tips for Parents to Address Childhood Obesity
Television has traditionally been the preferred medium for children’s food advertising, but the landscape is changing...Source: Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity at Yale University
Obesity in America is becoming a huge problem, especially in children. Statistics show that almost 60% of children in...Source: Education.com Member Contribution
Surgical treatment for obesity in children is very controversial and should only be considered as a last resort. Obesity...Source: Obesity Prevention Special Edition Contributor