What can parents do to help their children eat healthy and stay active in order to avoid being overweight?
Recent Findings on Childhood Obesity
- Help Your Kids Lose Weight by Losing Weight Yourself
- Do As I Say, Not as I Do: 5 Ways Schools Make Students Less Healthy
- Food Processing and Obesity
- Obesity Surgery in Children - Too Much – Too Soon!
- How to Raise a Healthy and Happy Eater: Follow a Division of Responsibility in Feeding
- Evaluation and Management of Childhood and Teen Obesity
Quick Facts on Obesity
Screening for Childhood Overweight and Obesity
Interventions for Obesity
Tips for Parents to Address Childhood Obesity
Here is a list of the types of bullying experiences that some people go through. Have you ever experienced any of...Source: Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity at Yale University
What Are Overweight and Obesity? The terms "overweight" and "obesity" refer to a person's overall body weight and where...Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
New nutrition guidelines announce that school meals need to reduce sodium, add fruits, vegetables and whole grains, and...Source: Education.com