Online schools are now options for elementary, middle and high school students across the country.
Many homeschoolers are using online schools or enrichment courses to learn at home while connecting with other students and teachers.
For Struggling Students
Online learning gives struggling students a chance at individualized, self-paced learning support, and provides flexibility that the school setting may not.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Problems With Standardized Testing