Sit, stand, scoot, roll over—repeat! You have a 7- to 9-month-old and he won't be kept down. Take advantage of his...
Temper Tantrums Throwing temper tantrums often is a child's way of expressing anger or getting attention. Behavior...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
Concepts of discipline vary. The conventional elementary school concept of discipline is based on obedience (Gartrell,...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
The Problem Red Flags Chooses pals with different values or inappropriate behaviors who influence your child's...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Each of these parenting styles appears to have certain influences on children's behavior. However, culture also...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
The Problem Red Flags Copies test answers, sends or receives test answers via text message, plagiarizes a report from...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Problem Red Flags Tells everyone what to do in a dictatorial and inconsiderate manner, is overly controlling,...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- The Benefits of Parent Involvement: What Research Has to Say
- Environmental Influences on Young Children's Behavior
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner
- Positive Guidance and Discipline Strategies: Description and Explanation
- Activities for Cognitive Development: Three to Four Years