One of the most overemphasized negotiating points in custody conflict resolution is the frequency of phone contact with...Source: McGraw-Hill Professional
Parents of children with disabilities have many reactions to their children's special needs, and these reactions may...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
Most moms have experienced being judged or receiving disapproving looks and comments about the parenting choices they...
The birth of a baby with disabilities or the discovery that a child has a disability is an intense and traumatic event....Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
Researchers have evidence for the positive effects of parent involvement on children, families, and school when schools...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
Your baby's nursery is finally decked out with a cozy chair, a sturdy crib and lots of toys; but is it the ideal...
Sit, stand, scoot, roll over—repeat! You have a 7- to 9-month-old and he won't be kept down. Take advantage of his...
A common characteristic of individuals who are successful as business leaders, teachers, parents, spouses, or healthcare...Source: Dr. Robert Brooks
- The Benefits of Parent Involvement: What Research Has to Say
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner
- Environmental Influences on Young Children's Behavior
- Positive Guidance and Discipline Strategies: Description and Explanation
- Activities for Cognitive Development: Three to Four Years