Seeing a baby roll over for the first time or watching a preschooler learn to kick a ball are precious moments in the...
Infancy (Birth–2) What You Might Observe: Emergence of reflexes Initial increase followed by decline in...
Parents and caregivers have many ways to enrich a child's world and facilitate healthy physical development. Young...
- Developmental Trends: Physical Development at Different Ages
- Supporting Physical Growth and Development in Young Children
- Understanding Physical Development in Young Children
- Stages of Language Development: First Words, Multiple Word Utterances, Grammatical Morphemes
- Cognitive Development: The First Five Years