Playing outside helps children burn off steam. But all that running and jumping and climbing also holds another hidden...
This guide was developed to provide parents with information they can use to prepare their child to enter school. What...Source: National Education Association
Communicating With Your Child "No one really listens to me." Children in particular sometimes have this...Source: Iowa State University Extension
Each school district has its own requirements for children entering kindergarten. Below are some common requirements...Source: National Head Start Association
The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) has developed 10 standards that outline what all...
Research shows that when parents and families are involved, children and schools are more successful. This section...
Today’s kindergarten Kindergarten classrooms of today hardly resemble those of your childhood memories. Today’s...Source: National Education Association
- 10 Kindergarten Readiness Skills Your Child Needs
- Kindergarten Entry Requirements (How to Fulfill Them)
- Kindergarten: Communicating with Your Child and Your Child's Teacher
- Parent Tips: Ideas and Activities for Getting Your Child Ready for Kindergarten
- Kindergarten's Coming: Work Those Gross Motor Skills!