Preschool Reading Tools
Here are twelve ways to engage your preschooler, every time you open a book.
Your child will be a rhyming machine after mastering all of the Rhyme Connection worksheets in this slideshow.
When you read to your child in a fun and interactive way, she'll develop literacy skills and get excited about reading.
- Cultural Bias in Teaching
- Similarities and Differences Between Boys and Girls
- Formative and Summative Assessment
- Goal Setting
- Dewey, John 1859-1952
- Student Emotions
- 7 Story-Making Games for Kids
- Acquisition of Sentence Forms Within Brown's Stages of Development
- Information Processing Theory
- Helping Children Identify Emotions of Others and Practice Empathy