Preschool Reading Tools
Here are twelve ways to engage your preschooler, every time you open a book.
Your child will be a rhyming machine after mastering all of the Rhyme Connection worksheets in this slideshow.
When you read to your child in a fun and interactive way, she'll develop literacy skills and get excited about reading.
- Cultural Bias in Teaching
- ADHD in the Classroom: Modifications/Accommodations for Students
- Play in Preschool: Why it Matters
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Language Development
- Early Childhood Development
- Strategies to Encourage Language Learning, Strategies to Support Language Development and Learning
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 50 Books Your Child Should Read Before Kindergarten
- How to Talk to Your Kindergartener