Preschool Reading Tools
Here are twelve ways to engage your preschooler, every time you open a book.
Your child will be a rhyming machine after mastering all of the Rhyme Connection worksheets in this slideshow.
When you read to your child in a fun and interactive way, she'll develop literacy skills and get excited about reading.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- Child Development Theories
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?