Preschool Reading Tools
Here are twelve ways to engage your preschooler, every time you open a book.
Your child will be a rhyming machine after mastering all of the Rhyme Connection worksheets in this slideshow.
When you read to your child in a fun and interactive way, she'll develop literacy skills and get excited about reading.
- Physical Development Milestones: 1st Grade
- What It Means to Be a Visual Learner
- Nine Rules for a Good Discussion
- How to Lick a Thumb-sucker
- Child Development Theories
- Language Development
- Choosing a Preschool to Match Your Child's Temperament
- Assessment and Analysis Guide of Cognitive Development- Memory
- How the Art Center Enhances Children's Development
- High/Scope Approach