Preschool Reading Tools
Here are twelve ways to engage your preschooler, every time you open a book.
Your child will be a rhyming machine after mastering all of the Rhyme Connection worksheets in this slideshow.
When you read to your child in a fun and interactive way, she'll develop literacy skills and get excited about reading.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Theories of Learning
- Definitions of Social Studies
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction