Preschool Reading Tools
Here are twelve ways to engage your preschooler, every time you open a book.
Your child will be a rhyming machine after mastering all of the Rhyme Connection worksheets in this slideshow.
When you read to your child in a fun and interactive way, she'll develop literacy skills and get excited about reading.
- Characteristics of Social-Emotional Development
- Characteristics of Social Play
- How Children Learn to Talk
- Helping Children Manage Their Feelings
- The Best Board Games for Every Age
- Typical Gross Motor Development Milestones
- Infant Emotions
- Early Identification of Speech-Language Delays and Disorders
- Physical Development Milestones: 1st Grade
- Problem-Solving Strategies: Algorithms and Heuristics