Bullying at School and Online
Find out how you can prevent kids from using technology to bully.
Young Kids and Bullying
Get the tips to help your preschooler or kindergartener deal with a classroom bully.
- From the Principal’s Office: Hugh McDermott and Cindi Seddon Speak Out About Bullying
- Preschool Bullying: Steps to Stop Aggression
- Bullying in Preschool: What You Need to Know
- Do Better Playgrounds Stop Bullying?
- Early Temperament as a Bullying Risk Factor
- Bullying in Kindergarten
- Starting Early: All About Peer Relationships
- Bully-Proofing Your Child
- Bully-Proofing Playgrounds During Recess
- Bullying: How to Talk with Educators at Your Child’s School
Bullying and Prejudice
Join our fight in eliminating bullying in the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.
Popularity, Social Status and Bullying
When girls bully, they most often engage in spreading rumors and exclusion. Find out how to stop the mean girls.
- Tips to Help the Bullying Bystander
- Bullying as a Group Phenomenon
- Social Life: Dealing with Cliques and Bullies
- Bullying: Differences Between Boys and Girls
- When Girls Bully
- What To Do About the Mean Girls
- School Bullying: Exploring Group Dynamics
- Shoving, Gossip and Beyond: Shaping Bullies
- How Should School Staff Respond to Bullying Behavior?
The National Association of Elementary School Principals and Education.com work together to turn policies and research into positive solutions to solve the bullying problem.
Spread the Word
Here are some ideas for how you can get involved and help stop bullying.Get Started»
A recorded session with Shelley Hymel, a world-renowned expert on bullying. Watch Webinar»
- Risk Factors: Why Do Kids Bully?
- Top Reasons to Stop Bullying
- Is Bullying on the Rise?
- My Kid's Being Bullied: Now What?
- What are the Signs of a Bully-Victim?
- Low Self-Esteem and Bullying: The Link
- Why is Bullying So Hard to Change?
- Is Your Child a Bully Target? How to Help
- Why is Bullying an Age-Old Problem?