Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Summer Camp Prep
Find everything you need to know for how to make preparing for camp simple and stress-free.
Read more: Preparing for Camp
Make the Most of Summertime
Here's how to make the most of summer to keep your child's mind and body active while school's out.
Read more: The Benefits of Camp
Developmental Milestones Spend increasing amount of time with peers Form friendships with others in school and other...Source: American Camp Association
Developmental Milestones Increase their hypothetical reasoning abilities Conduct increasing future...Source: American Camp Association
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- The Homework Debate