Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
Developmental Milestones Acquire greater ability to reason, plan, and remember Begin to better appreciate social...Source: American Camp Association
Many of the activities offered at summer camps are easily adapted to the backyard or even indoors, allowing parents to...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- How to Discipline Children and Help Them Develop Self-Control
- Teaching Your Kids About Ramadan
- Definitions of Social Studies
- The Best Kids Magazines for the Elementary School Set
- Similarities and Differences Between Boys and Girls
- 10 Tips for Math Success
- Characteristics of Children with Mental Retardation
- How Motivation Affects Learning and Behavior
- Introducing Yourself to the Classroom Guide for the Substitute Teacher