Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
Many of the activities offered at summer camps are easily adapted to the backyard or even indoors, allowing parents to...
- The Best Board Games for Every Age
- Typical Gross Motor Development Milestones
- Infant Emotions
- Early Identification of Speech-Language Delays and Disorders
- Physical Development Milestones: 1st Grade
- Problem-Solving Strategies: Algorithms and Heuristics
- What It Means to Be a Visual Learner
- Nine Rules for a Good Discussion
- How to Lick a Thumb-sucker
- Child Development Theories