Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Summer Camp Prep
Find everything you need to know for how to make preparing for camp simple and stress-free.
Read more: Preparing for Camp
Make the Most of Summertime
Here's how to make the most of summer to keep your child's mind and body active while school's out.
Read more: The Benefits of Camp
Developmental Milestones Acquire greater ability to reason, plan, and remember Begin to better appreciate social...Source: American Camp Association
Many of the activities offered at summer camps are easily adapted to the backyard or even indoors, allowing parents to...Source: Education.com
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- First Grade Sight Words List