Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
Many of the activities offered at summer camps are easily adapted to the backyard or even indoors, allowing parents to...
Developmental Milestones Acquire greater ability to reason, plan, and remember Begin to better appreciate social...Source: American Camp Association
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Theories of Learning
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?