Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
Many of the activities offered at summer camps are easily adapted to the backyard or even indoors, allowing parents to...
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- Six Major Principles of IDEA
- What It Means to Be a Visual Learner
- How to Lick a Thumb-sucker
- A Five-Step Problem-Solving Process
- Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- How to Write a Play
- Theories of Learning
- Issues in Early Childhood Education Assessments
- Information Processing Theory