Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
Developmental Milestones Acquire greater ability to reason, plan, and remember Begin to better appreciate social...Source: American Camp Association
- Why Do Students Struggle With Mathematics
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Best Kids Magazines for the Elementary School Set
- How to Discipline Children and Help Them Develop Self-Control
- Introducing Yourself to the Classroom Guide for the Substitute Teacher
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Similarities and Differences Between Boys and Girls
- Characteristics of Children with Mental Retardation
- Caring and Sharing
- Child-Centered Education