Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
Many of the activities offered at summer camps are easily adapted to the backyard or even indoors, allowing parents to...Source: Education.com
Developmental Milestones Acquire greater ability to reason, plan, and remember Begin to better appreciate social...Source: American Camp Association
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- April Fools! The 10 Best Pranks to Play on Your Kids
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Theories of Learning
- Nature and Nurture