Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
Developmental Milestones Acquire greater ability to reason, plan, and remember Begin to better appreciate social...Source: American Camp Association
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...
- Operant Conditioning
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Netiquette: Rules of Behavior on the Internet
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Cognitive Development
- How to Practice Preschool Letter and Name Writing
- Curriculum Definition
- How Motivation Affects Learning and Behavior