Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...Source: Education.com
Camp provides children with a community of caring adults, who nurture experiential education that results in...Source: American Camp Association
- April Fools! The 10 Best Pranks to Play on Your Kids
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Negative Potential of Video Games
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome