Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...Source: Education.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- How Motivation Affects Learning and Behavior
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Theories of Learning
- Cognitive Development
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- How to Practice Preschool Letter and Name Writing
- Curriculum Definition