Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...Source: Education.com
- Why Do Students Struggle With Mathematics
- Tips for Using Rigor, Relevance and Relationships to Improve Student Achievement
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Introducing Yourself to the Classroom Guide for the Substitute Teacher
- Child-Centered Education
- The Best Kids Magazines for the Elementary School Set
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- How to Discipline Children and Help Them Develop Self-Control
- Emotional Development
- Similarities and Differences Between Boys and Girls