Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Grammar Lesson: Complete and Simple Predicates
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- How to Practice Preschool Letter and Name Writing
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Theories of Learning