Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
Camp provides children with a community of caring adults, who nurture experiential education that results in...Source: American Camp Association
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Curriculum Definition
- Why Do Students Struggle With Mathematics
- 10 Tips for Math Success
- Teaching Your Kids About Ramadan
- Similarities and Differences Between Boys and Girls
- How to Discipline Children and Help Them Develop Self-Control
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Syllabication Rules
- Characteristics of Children with Mental Retardation