Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...
- Six Major Principles of IDEA
- Strategies to Encourage Language Learning, Strategies to Support Language Development and Learning
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- The Best Music for Toddlers
- What It Means to Be a Visual Learner
- How to Lick a Thumb-sucker
- A Five-Step Problem-Solving Process
- Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- How to Write a Play