Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...Source: Education.com
- How to Discipline Children and Help Them Develop Self-Control
- Teaching Your Kids About Ramadan
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Similarities and Differences Between Boys and Girls
- Syllabication Rules
- Why Do Students Struggle With Mathematics
- Characteristics of Children with Mental Retardation
- 10 Tips for Math Success
- How Motivation Affects Learning and Behavior