Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...
- The Best Board Games for Every Age
- Unit Plans For Teachers
- How Your Middle Schooler Thinks
- Instant Message Novels: The Prose of the Future?
- Typical Gross Motor Development Milestones
- 3rd Grade Science: What Happens
- The Impact of Culture on Education
- Should You Pay for Grades?
- Components of a Comprehensive Assessment
- Assertive Communication: A Lesson Plan