Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...
- Autism Life Skills: 10 Essential Abilities for Children with ASD
- Cultural Bias in Teaching
- The Value of Art for the Preschool Child
- Classroom Environment
- Criterion-Referenced Tests
- Outdoor Education: An Entry to Careers In Science and Math For Diverse Populations
- Similarities and Differences Between Boys and Girls
- Formative and Summative Assessment
- Goal Setting
- Dewey, John 1859-1952