Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
Camp provides children with a community of caring adults, who nurture experiential education that results in...Source: American Camp Association
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- Bullying in Schools
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Theories of Learning