Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...
- Cultural Bias in Teaching
- Child Development Theories
- Theories of Learning
- The Components of Balanced Literacy
- Dual Coding Theory
- Helping Children Learn Math Facts
- ADHD in the Classroom: Modifications/Accommodations for Students
- Play in Preschool: Why it Matters
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Language Development