Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- Child Development Theories
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?