Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...
- Play in Preschool: Why it Matters
- Language Development
- Early Childhood Development
- Strategies to Encourage Language Learning, Strategies to Support Language Development and Learning
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 50 Books Your Child Should Read Before Kindergarten
- How to Talk to Your Kindergartener
- Choosing a Preschool to Match Your Child's Temperament
- Assessment and Analysis Guide of Cognitive Development- Memory
- The Benefits of Parent Involvement: What Research Has to Say