Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...
- Cultural Bias in Teaching
- Children as Language and Cultural Brokers in Asian American Families
- Physical Development Milestones: 1st Grade
- Early Childhood Development
- How Can I Help My Child Become More Interested in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics?
- Orthopedic Impairments
- Peer Relationships
- Freshman Follies: 5 Tips to Help Your Freshman Stay on Track
- Mastery Learning
- How to Stop Bullying of Kids on the Autism Spectrum