Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...Source: Education.com
- Cognitive Development
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- How Motivation Affects Learning and Behavior
- How to Practice Preschool Letter and Name Writing
- Netiquette: Rules of Behavior on the Internet
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Curriculum Definition
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome