Learning doesn't stop when the school year ends! Summer camps are a great way for kids to continue developing skills and interests during the summer months. From choosing the right camp to what to pack, we've got all the answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Coping with Camp
Get the facts on how to deal with the social, emotional, and physical obstacles that may come with camp.
Read more: Camp Safety
As far as I'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who went to sleepaway camp, and those who...
- Prevalence of Learning Disabilities
- Can Lack of Sleep Cause ADHD?
- How to Practice Preschool Letter and Name Writing
- Teachers' Essay Comments Decoded
- Development of Cognitive Structures Related to Mathematics
- Characteristics of Social-Emotional Development
- A Five-Step Problem-Solving Process
- Preschool Activities: How Much is Too Much?
- Characteristics of Social Play
- Culture and Language