Kid-Made Gifts for Teachers
Thank-you card writing is fun with this creative cut-out card project for tweens and teens.
This art activity encourages your child to create her own paper mache apple sculpture to give to a special teacher.
When baking soda is mixed with citric acid, a bubbling reaction takes place. Help your child experiment with mixing some acid and baking soda by making these homemade bath ...
Show your child how to treat loved ones to a special surprise with these delectable cupcakes that hold embedded fortunes! They are sure to make anyone's day.
Even chocolate can make an appearance in kindergarten math. These truffles are truly easy to make and add a bit of decadence to math practice!
As school starts, there's no better time to get your kid off to a fresh, fun, organized start. Here's a desk craft for your style-minded fourth grader!
Make an occasion more special by using your own homemade candles! In this activity, your child will melt down wax to create her own set of uniquely textured candles that'll be ...
Create awesome handmade apple note cards that are sure to brighten someone's day.
- Autism Life Skills: 10 Essential Abilities for Children with ASD
- Cultural Bias in Teaching
- The Value of Art for the Preschool Child
- Strategies to Encourage Language Learning, Strategies to Support Language Development and Learning
- Physical Development Milestones: 1st Grade
- Want Your Kid to Ace the SAT? Advice from Someone Who's Taken it 25 Times!
- General Guidelines for Caregiver Interactions with Toddlers
- Classroom Environment
- Criterion-Referenced Tests
- Outdoor Education: An Entry to Careers In Science and Math For Diverse Populations