Question 1: What kind of music does my kid like to listen to?
- Calm instrumentals
- Classical. Mozart all the way!
- Folk and pop
- Jazz and big band
- Rock. Everything from Elvis to Linkin Park.
Question 2: What's a good way to describe my child's personality?
- Quiet and introspective
- Confident and calm
- Laid back and friendly
- Outgoing and big-hearted
- Boisterous and active
Question 3: What is the ideal size for an instrument?
- As long as it doesn't have to go anywhere, it doesn't matter
- Small. My child will have to carry it to and from school and practice
- Medium is perfect
- My child can handle a medium to large instrument, no sweat
- My child has the maturity to handle something quite large and bulky
Question 4: If s/he were a color, it would be:
- Light Green
- Bright Yellow
- Cherry Red
Question 5: My child is happiest:
- Playing alone
- In a museum or aquarium
- With a small group of friends
- At a party
- On a jungle gym
Question 6: How active is my child?
- Very low-key
- Slightly Active
- Quite Active
- Very Active
Question 7: His/Her favorite animal is the:
- Tasmanian Devil
Question 8: Which movie does my child like best?
- Finding Nemo
- The Sound of Music
- Wallace and Gromit
- The Incredibles
- Back to the Future
Question 9: How much noise is s/he comfortable with?
- Indoor voices, please
- No louder than Beethoven's 5th
- Hannah Montana levels
- Controlled chaos
- Blast that radio!
Question 10: My child is great at:
- Manual dexterity
- Fine motor control, like knitting
- Singing along
- Keeping rhythm