It's snacktime! From pitas to pretzels to do-it-yourself parfaits, we've got everything you need to make snacktime delicious and nutritious for your child.
Your child will love nothing more than combining his two favorite parts of the day: snack time and playtime!
Running out of breakfast ideas for your kid? Make a delicious egg and cheese bird's nest.
Get your kids to give you a hand in the kitchen--literally!--by making fun grilled cheese sandwiches decorated with their handprints.
This recipe is a great one to share with your child, especially if they like the concept of pizza and enjoy the taste of apples. Baking together is a wonderful sensory activity ...
Want a way to turn snack time into fun-time? Using yummy food embellishments, ordinary rice cakes can be turned into creatures that are silly, creepy, or just plain cute.
How can you tell the difference between a spider and an insect? Teach your kids the answer as they make a tray of yummy creepy crawly snacks.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Social Cognitive Theory
- First Grade Sight Words List
- GED Math Practice Test 1