It's snacktime! From pitas to pretzels to do-it-yourself parfaits, we've got everything you need to make snacktime delicious and nutritious for your child.
Your child will love nothing more than combining his two favorite parts of the day: snack time and playtime!
Running out of breakfast ideas for your kid? Make a delicious egg and cheese bird's nest.
Here's an easy twist on a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Our version features the banana as the bread and makes for a fun and nutritious after-school snack.
Forget the package! Make your own delicious jello treat at home with your child. This healthy snack is just as tasty to eat as it is fun to play with!
Give snack time a fresh floral touch with this flower-shaped garden snack, perfect for tea parties with your preschooler!
Get your kids to give you a hand in the kitchen--literally!--by making fun grilled cheese sandwiches decorated with their handprints.
This recipe is a great one to share with your child, especially if they like the concept of pizza and enjoy the taste of apples. Baking together is a wonderful sensory activity ...
Let your preschooler play with her food by making snack logs out of celery, peanut butter, and cornflakes.
You and your kids don't have to go out to a restaurant in order to enjoy delicious nachos. They're easy and fun to make any day of the week!
Want a way to turn snack time into fun-time? Using yummy food embellishments, ordinary rice cakes can be turned into creatures that are silly, creepy, or just plain cute.
- Why Do Students Struggle With Mathematics
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Best Kids Magazines for the Elementary School Set
- How to Discipline Children and Help Them Develop Self-Control
- Introducing Yourself to the Classroom Guide for the Substitute Teacher
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Similarities and Differences Between Boys and Girls
- Characteristics of Children with Mental Retardation
- Caring and Sharing
- Child-Centered Education