The term demonstrated interest describes a student's efforts in showing that a school is at the top of his or her list....Source: LearningExpress, LLC
What College Admissions Officers Look For: Importance of the Personal Statement and Extracurricular Activities ?
How Important is the Personal Statement? The personal statement or essay is your opportunity to tell college admissions...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
There are seven common types of essay structures. These types include: chronological order, interrupted chronological...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
End your application essay memorably. As with your introduction, you want your conclusion to both stand out and work as...Source: LearningExpress, LLC
"Deciding what to write. That's what got me," said Jordyn as he showed me his college essays. He's not alone. For years...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The personal statement below is an actual student essay, which are printed in their entirety. Following each essay is a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To get the most out of the short answer section of your college application, you need to get the most information into...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Below is a college admission essay in response to a "Why" transfer question. No, I am not homesick. I have friends....Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- How to Write a Winning College Personal Statement: Examples and Critiques
- College Admission Essays: Answering the Most Common Short-Answer Question
- How to Write a Winning College Personal Statement: Sample Personal Statements and Critiques
- College Admission Essays: "Why" Transfer Question Essay Example
- College Admission Essays: Topics - Writing About the Community