The term demonstrated interest describes a student's efforts in showing that a school is at the top of his or her list....
Below is a college admission essay in response to a "Why" transfer question. No, I am not homesick. I have friends. The...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
For many, the application essays can be the hardest part of applying for college. Here are ten tips for starting off...
The following inventory is designed to help you mine your life for material that you can use in your essay. It will also...
Quotation Prompts Many schools use quotations, both famous and obscure, as essay topics. While some provide a specific...
Get Concise One of the most common problems with high school writing rarely registers with students. After years of...
"Deciding what to write. That's what got me," said Jordyn as he showed me his college essays. He's not alone. For years...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- College Admission Essays: Answering the Most Common Short-Answer Question
- How to Write a Winning College Personal Statement: Sample Personal Statements and Critiques
- How to Write a Winning College Personal Statement: Examples and Critiques
- College Admission Essays: Describing Family Members Essay Example
- College Admission Essays: "Why" Transfer Question Essay Example