"Deciding what to write. That's what got me," said Jordyn as he showed me his college essays. He's not alone. For years...
Below is a college admission essay in response to a "Why" transfer question. No, I am not homesick. I have friends. The...
The body of your essay should be the easiest part to write. Using your outline and notes, put down your thoughts in...
To get the most out of the short answer section of your college application, you need to get the most information into...
The personal statement below is an actual student essay, which are printed in their entirety. Following each essay is a...
The following inventory is designed to help you mine your life for material that you can use in your essay. It will also...
Here's where many students get stuck: now that you know how important the essay is, and why you need it to be as good as...
- College Admission Essays: Answering the Most Common Short-Answer Question
- How to Write a Winning College Personal Statement: Sample Personal Statements and Critiques
- How to Write a Winning College Personal Statement: Examples and Critiques
- College Admission Essays: "Why" Transfer Question Essay Example
- College Admission Essays: Describing Family Members Essay Example