Creating an outline begins with a reading of your inventory and prewriting notes. First, group related ideas together,...
The term demonstrated interest describes a student's efforts in showing that a school is at the top of his or her list....
Show, Don't Tell Another brainstorming technique begins with friends and family. Ask at least three people to write a...
"Deciding what to write. That's what got me," said Jordyn as he showed me his college essays. He's not alone. For years...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Colleges That Accept the Common Application The following schools accept the Common Application (at the time of this...
- How to Write a Winning College Personal Statement: Sample Personal Statements and Critiques
- College Admission Essays: Answering the Most Common Short-Answer Question
- How to Write a Winning College Personal Statement: Examples and Critiques
- College Admission Essays: "Why" Transfer Question Essay Example
- College Admission Essays: Describing Family Members Essay Example