Math Worksheet Generator
Enter Multiplication Content
To make a multiplication arithmetic worksheet, select values for the options shown and click the CREATE button. You can just try it with the default values, or play with the values and re-create the worksheet.
If you don't like the problems generated, tap or collect the SCRAMBLE button and you'll get a new set of problems with the same inputs.
The options are as follows:
- Title - a short title to place at the top of the worksheet.
- Number of digits - how many digits to use in the numbers in the multiplcation problems. (see "advanced options" below)
- Orientation - whether each problem should be laid out horizontally or vertically.
- Restrict first operand - this value, if specified, will always be used as the first operand of the problems. This is useful when practicing multiplication by a particular value/
- Number of problems - the number of problems to put onto each page.
- Display problem numbers - whether or not to show problem numbers (1, 2, etc) on the worksheet
Some options have advanced features, as described here:
- Number of digits - allows you to explicitly set the range of values to be used for the first number and the second number in the multiplication problems.