What You Need:
- 2 cups stuffing
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 egg
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Paper towels
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Muffin tin
What You Do:
- Have your child add the stuffing, apple juice, cranberries and egg into a large mixing bowl and mix them together well.
- Next, add the vegetable oil and flour and mix thoroughly.
- Lightly grease the muffin tin by drizzling some vegetable oil spreading it around with a paper towel.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and have your child scoop a large spoonful of muffin mix into each muffin tin.
- Bake the stuffing muffins for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Did you know that stuffing dates back to the early 1500’s? Back then, the mixture was made with spiced chopped meat.