Limitless Learners Contest
Win $500 for college plus $1000 for a school or library.
Six (6) students will be selected to win the following:
- $500 to contribute to future education expenses.
- $1000 donation for their school or local library.
- Premium lifetime membership to Education.com for their educator.
Applicants for the Limitless Learners Contest must:
- Be students in kindergarten to 5th grade as of the 2019–2020 school year.
- Have the written consent of a parent or legal guardian (see form here).
- Be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
Students will need to do the following by October 31, 2019 to apply:
- Obtain a completed consent form signed by the applicant's parent or legal guardian.
- Respond to the following prompt in the appropriate format (listed below): Describe a time when you were having so much fun, you didn't realize you were learning something new!
- Kindergarten students: Create a piece of art (e.g. draw or paint a picture) and write about what is happening, or ask an adult to write a sentence or two describing your picture.
- 1st grade students: Create a piece of art (e.g. draw or paint a picture) and write 1–3 sentences about it.
- 2nd grade students: Write a short story (5–8 sentences) and create at least one picture to illustrate it.
- 3rd grade: Write a short story, journal entry, or comic strip.
- 4th grade: Write a short story, journal entry, poem, or comic strip.
- 5th grade: Write a personal narrative, short story, poem, or comic strip.
- Submit the above to our judges:
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via standard mail to:
401 East Third Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94401
Attn: Limitless Learners
Check out our most popular games
Colorful games that help early learners practice using numbers, letters, and more.
Help your kids love learning with online games that make practice fun.
1st grade games
From money math to sight words, these games are made just for first graders.
2nd grade games
Second grade game topics include telling time and sorting parts of speech.
3rd grade games
Kids practice fractions and grammar with games that are cute, silly, and fun.
4th grade games
These engaging games focus on typing, coding, reading, and math.
5th grade games
These learning games include adventure themes to engage older students.
See all educational games
Explore fun games that exercise key skills.