Education.com – Bringing Learning To Life
With 6 million visitors each month, Education.com is the fastest growing site in its class and the go-to destination for involved parents. From kindergarten readiness through college prep, Education.com gives parents the information they need and the ideas they want to help their kids reach their full potential and make learning fun.
In a single destination, Education.com offers:
- Thousands of fun and educational activities, printables, and workbooks.
- Access to tens of thousands of current, credible, and easy to read articles.
- Fun and insightful video content offering everything from parenting advice to step-by-step activity instruction.
- A rich community that helps parents connect with each other and with leading experts.
- Qualitative and quantitative information on preschools, K-12 schools, and higher learning institutions.
Education.com is located in Redwood City, California.
The company was founded by a group of proven entrepreneurs, who all share a passion for family and empowering parents with tools to help teach their children. Meet our management team.
Education.com is privately funded and backed by leading venture capital firms: TeleSoft Partners, Azure Capital Partners, and California Technology Ventures. Meet our investors.
Being a parent is a tough job and Education.com is here to make sure no one has to do it alone. We're glad you're here!
Education.com excels as a general education site and will be a comfort to parents in search of reliable advice. Its newly added SchoolFinder, while it's in early stages now, will only improve this resource for parents and students.