Create a fun twist on the game Red Rover, with the action-filled outdoor game! The more the merrier, so bring your friends and be prepared to get physical. Perfect for a beach or a wide-open space, everyone will get a chance to be "it!"
What You Need:
- 3 or more players
- Wide open space
What You Do:
- Help choose one player to be "it."
- Organize the rest of the players into a circle holding hands, with the person who's "it" in the center.
- Shout, "Go!" and the person who's it should run as hard as he can into the other players hands to try and break out of the circle. Meanwhile, the players in the circle try to keep whoever's "it" from breaking free.
- When the person who's "it" breaks free, he wins!
- Continue rotating who's "it," until everyone has had a turn.