Play Undercover Intruders
Entertain your child this summer with the game Undercover Intruders! Players must remain silent as they try to sneak through the guards who are armed with squirt guns! So what's the twist? The guards are blindfolded! The best part of this game is that there's no age limit; it makes the perfect summer family game to for a party, a trip to the park, or a family reunion!
What You Need:
- 2 chairs
- 2 squirt guns or wet sponges
- 2 blindfolds
- 4 or more players
What to Do:
- Set up two chairs outside, facing each other and about 5 feet apart, or large enough for someone to walk through easily.
- Pick two players to be the guards. Invite each one to sit in a chair, hand them a squirt gun or a wet sponge, and blindfold both of them.
- The rest of the players are intruders. Have the intruders pair off.
- Invite the partners to try and quietly sneak through the space between the two guards.
- If the guards think someone is trying to pass through, they squirt the water pistol or throw the sponge to attack the intruders!
- If an intruder is hit, that player takes the place of one of the blindfolded guards! This is a great family game, especially if parents are the guards; the funny part of this game is that the guards end up squirting each other more often than any of the intruders and kids love to see their parents soaking each other!