Father's Day Collage
If you are looking for a special way to celebrate dad on his day, help your little one to design a creative letter photo collage. Your child can get a handle on her writing, and artistic, skills, by penning the letters D-A-D on a large piece of paper. Go through family photos together and choose a variety of pics that represent dad and your family. Create a unique collage to fill in the letters for a memorable Father’s Day present.
What You Need:
- Cardstock (at least 11 x 14 or larger)
- Clear drying, non-toxic glue
- Family Photos
What You Do:
- Choose your pictures. Select an array of family photos featuring dad. Look for moments from birthdays, holidays, or any other occasion.
- Help your child to write the letters D-A-D in thick bubble letters on the cardstock. Make the letters at least six inches tall and two to three inches wide a piece.
- Cut and arrange the photos to fit inside the letters. Lay them out in the letters. Compare this to putting together a puzzle.
- Glue the letters down to secure.
Jazz up the photo collage and add glitter, special stickers, or even words such as, “World’s best dad”, “Happy Father’s Day”, or “Love”.