There are many ways to show someone how much you care, but a homemade card is one of the most heartfelt and personal. Help your child find a creative way to say "I love you" with this sign language card and encourage her to give it to someone special in her life.
What You Need:
- Colored markers
- Construction paper
What You Do:
- Start off by having your child fold a sheet of construction paper in half to make a card.
- She can then trace her hand on a different color construction paper of her choice.
- Next, she can cut out the hand shape that was traced onto the paper.
- Carefully glue the hand down on the front of the card without gluing down the two middle fingers.
- Roll over those two fingers and glue the tips down, leaving space, creating the “I love you” sign in sign language.
- Finally, she can write a message on the inside of the card and decorate around the hand.
- Now she is ready to make someone’s day when she delivers this one of a kind card!