Pasta Christmas Ornaments
Get oodles of noodles this year, not for dinner, but to create this funky ornament for the Christmas tree! Using your favorite dry pasta, glue them in a pattern to create a unique snowflake. Then your child can paint and jazz up the mini-sculpture so it catches the eye of every guest that walks by!
What You Need:
- Dry pasta
- White paint
- Glitter glue
- Thin ribbon
What You Do:
- Have your child start by arranging a handful of pasta in cool patterns to find out which sides to glue together.
- Once the pasta is in a pretty shape, glue it together. Let it dry completely.
- Paint the pasta snowflake with white paint.
- While the paint is still wet, you can apply glitter! Once the front is dry, your child can flip it over to do the same to the other side.
- Locate a hole in between the pieces of pasta and string a ribbon through to create a loop.
Older children can experiment with snowflakes made with several layers of pasta!
Check out our other Christmas ornaments.