What You Need:
- Multi-colored construction paper
- Stick glue
- 2 rolls of colored crepe paper
- Multi-colored glitter or confetti
- 1 cotton ball
What You Do:
- Draw a large fish shape on one piece of construction paper. Place a different colored piece of construction paper together with the first and carefully cut out the shape.
- Run the glue all over the fish-shaped construction paper and stick the pieces together. Be sure to leave a small portion of the bottom open.
- Cut out a tiny circle for the eye.
- Cut a strand of crepe paper and wrap it around the fish. Then glue into place. Cut a slit in the crepe paper at the bottom of the fish.
- Cut another strand of the second colored crepe paper and wrap it around the fish. Glue into place and make another slit at the bottom.
- Roll the stick glue down both sides of each strand of crepe paper. With the palm of your hand, stick on the multi-colored confetti.
- Pull a cotton ball through the eye circle. Glue on a piece of confetti for the eyeball.
- Carefully turn up the bottom edge of the fish for a stand.
When the rainbow trout is finished, sit it on a table to provide beautiful bright color to any room.