Questions Aunty-Sammy has answered (15)
- My 8 yr. old has been placed in class with 50% of her peers since Kindergarten - some are bad influences she won't stay away from - what can I do?
- My child was evaluated and we were told she is very"bright." How does that account for personal space, attention seeking, and impulsivity issues?
- My son is going to kindergarten and was assigned to my last choice of school and I'm not happy about it. Is there anyway to change that?
- My 9 year old son with ADHD is reading Shakespeare but can't spell. School's not buying that he's gifted in any way.
- Should a 4th grader (or 9 yr. old) be allowed to have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Meet at movie theater and so forth?