Questions Candace_Lindemann has answered (29)
- Should I teach my 3 year old preschool students the letters ( the alphabet)? Is this too much too soon?
- Are there any reading/maths assessments you can recommend - my children are given work below their ability in school?
- If asked, what percent of Americans would say education is important to them, or is important to the success of individuals in the U.S. Virgin Islands?
- My son is 8 years old he cannot read or recognize his alphabets and he is going in the fifth grade he knows maths very well.
- I need expert opinions on the benefits of having younger and older kids in the same elementary school building.
- How do I discipline a friend's 6 yr old in my home as her mom lets her run wild in her home? My daughter, 6, loves this friend.
- TOO MANY EXTRA CLASSES AFTER SCHOOL FOR MY GRANDSON (8YEARS). I THINK NOT ENOUGH REST FOR HIM BUT MOTHER THINKS ITS GOOD TRAINING. PLEASE ADVISE.