Questions education.com has answered (23)
- Parents, it's almost time for Back to School 2010! What are your worries (kid or adult) about the return to the classroom?
- How has becoming a mom changed your life? What advice would you share with others considering this important role?
- Have you seen the 2010 Disney movie, "Alice in Wonderland" with your kids? If so, what did you/they think? Too scary for kids ages 5-10?
- Is the movie, "Where the Wild Things Are" suitable for young children (under 5)? If not, what is the minimum age for allowing your child to view it?
- What do you think: should U.S. children spend more time in school? Should the school year be longer?
- We have all heard the term "No Child Left Behind" when referring to the public sector of education. How do you feel about this title/law?
- Hello, I was wondering what other homeschooling parents use to teach 4th grade math? I am currently using Abeka and Mammoth Math.