Questions greenprof2 has answered (390)
- Can i become a teacher in the united states when graduating from a Norwegian college with a bachelor in English?
- Why support common core when those standards present a one size fits all solution, applying the same expectations for highly able and the disabled?
Why do you think it was important for
the early Christians to hold on to their
old celebrations and holidays despite
- What is the control and experimental group in my science fair project? How long does it take to stain teeth with coffee, tea, and coke?
- Is the amount of water in an apple the same or does the percentage change according to the type of apple?
- Why does the alcohol-water mixture in the homemade thermometer rise up when the surface inside the bottle is hot?
- One of my class student refuses to be in the classroom but likes to walk around the school. When I asked the child he said no I don't want to study! What can be the reason, please?
- Why do the smallest classification groups have organisms with more similarities than the larger ones?
- i am a young student that did not graduate from high school and i am looking for to better my education. my education level is very low.
- Hey,,,,, hi friends ,,, i want to prepare a working model on the topic "Health & food". So please give me some new innovative ideas or models.
- what impression trays are used to take maxillary and mandibular impressions for the fabrication of bleaching trays
- I have a science fair comeing up so i need your help to find something to do i have to do this project and i want it to be on electricity please help.
- Science project is "What type of honey crystallizes fastest?". Not sure what the independent and dependent variables would be?
- If you are writing about many deer, is this correct? The deers' antlers are smooth. If it was one deer ...The deer's antlers are smooth.
- How many animals are being described in this sentence? The deer's antlers are injured. For example, to speak of 30 deer wouldn't it be deers'?
I need help with english.
Do I put parentheses or brackets at the end of this sentence? Block print all addresses use blue or black ink.
- I have a daughter in the 4th grade and she has to do a science project. I don't have a clue on what to do. What would be a good project?
- Does anyone else agree that plant growth is decreased when a plant germinates and grows on a turntable spinning at 33 rpm?
- how do I, as science fair coordinator for my elementary school get students to participate in my schools science fair?
- What are the independent, dependent and controlled variables when given the following info: the higher the temperture the faster an egg will boil
- How DO i approach my 10year old daughter after I caught her kissing her girlfriend that was staying over for the night?
- im going through this thing to were i go to church yet i never read the bible i dont go to bible study it feels as if im slipping away from god helpme
- I know this is a bit early but does anyone have any ideas what a middle school girl can do for her science fair project?
- what is the process that uses observation and investigation to gain knowledge about the regularities in nature?
- what is the rate of evaporation of a 8 in loaf pan with 2.2 cups of water and a mug with 2.2 cups of water on a 90 degree day outside?
- What would be a cool exhibit to present about the psychology of dreams? I need it to be able to INVOLVE the viewer. Something amazing! Thank you! :D
- Im a student of 12th grade how can i find a specific college? and im really afriad when im thinking of careers i think i can do nothing,can u help me?
- Doing a science fair project on how different types of mouthwash can clean a penny. What ingredient in all of them would actually clean the penny?
- I need a science fair project.5th-7th grade.Consumer goods it what we have to do. That means i just compared to see which can do it
- what is the average number if seeds in an apple? Do the sizes of the apples correspond to the number of seeds?
- What is a question that we would like to know about what we are learning about the cloud in the bottle?
- What are some science projects for 7th graders that want to get a 100 percent and that wants to get a reward?
- how do i come up with an experiment and a conclusion on how far are the planets from the sun for my science fair project.
- why does uncovered orange juice hold vitamin c longer than covered orange juice? When orange juice (vit. c) oxidizes what exactly does that mean?
- What about the belief that isoimmunization proves that Rh- people are of an alien species? How do you respond?
- I want to work with astronomy,but I feel I don't have the necessary knowledge for that, what can I do to improve my knowledge?
- When doing the science fair project "convection air in motion", what materials can be substituted for the mosquito coil and stand?
- How do you make a grayscale for your science fair project titled, "Do Some Sunglasses Block UV Light Better than Others?"?
- Looking for a way to present my son's science fair project. He came up with the topic, What if the Earth had no moon?
- why study reproduction? what effects may it brings to students?why is it included in the curriculum?
- My son is making a cience proyect about a comparative analysis of bacterial levels in cooked shrimp.
- My son is very smart. He is gifted in middle school, but he is struggling in biology. I dont know what to do?
- Why promote iPad Apps. for preschoolers when all of the research says this is NOT the way young children learn best?
- Describe three ways in which you could organize the preschool environment activities so as to promote the social development of preschoolers.
- My son (5th. grade)chose;"Can animals sense upcoming earthquakes?"for science project.any ideas how to go about this?
- Why does the government promise our children a better future if they graduate from high school and go to college when they don't even make it possible?
- Iam doing a science project on viscosity. I made my own viscometer and data chart but my teacher said he would like me to show the stickiness. How?
- Really? My son graduated w/honors degree in Biology from Vanderbilt, but he is jobless. makes you wonder why we need more science teachers??
- What are 2 research questions that you will allow me to further my education with adolescent brain research?
- My 11 year old brother is a 5th grader. he does not studies and lacks focus. how can i make him focus?
- please suggest me working model on topic agriculture , transport and communication for 11th class science exhibition.............
- I know we cannot provide everyone with a stable/knowledge rich environment, but can we begin providing tools to help all students understand how individual environments affect thinking, learning, motivation, and health?
- When you are talking about an older teen (almost 19, for example), how can you get them to even GET a job?
- What do you do about a school that refuses to work with parents and a child who won't do anything because he is extremely lazy?
i need some ideas to make a school project of maths (cbse 10th) on fibonacci sequence n some sites related?
- I feel difficulty in learning my physics lessons. Being a 12 standard student to write my Tamil Nadu state board exams, how can I manage myself?
- Are a birds feathers less effective at insulation after they are exposed to an oil spill and then cleaned up?
- If a worm is put in a box of dry soil on 1 side & wet on the other, what is the manipulated, controlled & responding variables?
- What is the difference between an'excused' and 'unexcused' absence from school? Does it have anything to do w/ funding for an elementary school? How?
- How do I get information for a science fair project for a fourth grader: hypothesis, problem statement, and title?
- Can anybody help my son on his science fair project on which melts the fastest: ice cream or yogurt?
- How to help my 5th grader with homework? He makes it sound as though he hasn't grasped anything in class.
- What are the rules and safety policies about people bringing animals, such as snakes etc., onto a school campus?
- Does anyone have a suggestion on what to use in place of peanut butter for the pine cone bird feeder project?